CALL for MAG ARTISTS
2021 MAG Awards Show
Members Group Show
Carol Ward, Curator and Art Educator, Juror of Awards
Show Dates: Sept 22 – Oct 9, 2021
Online Submission deadline: Sept 20
Drop-off Date: Tue, Sept 21, 12 – 3 pm
Opening Reception & Award Ceremony:
Sat, Sept 25, time TBD
Pick-up Date: Sat, Oct 9, 12 – 3 pm
Important: All work must be picked up on the day of pick-up. If work cannot be picked up on this day, call the gallery to make arrangements for pick up the day before or the following week. No work can be left at the gallery more than 1 week. If so, there will be a charge for late pick up.
- All media accepted: painting, drawing, collage, printmaking, photography, 3D, mixed media, ceramic, sculpture, fine crafts
- Membership dues must be paid in full
- You must be juried in the media you wish to exhibit; work should be new
- All work will be exhibited at the gallery and on MAG website
- All work will be for sale (60% to artists / 40% to MAG)
- Artists set their own price
- Sign-in fee: $15/1 piece exhibited onsite and online. Pay at the time of drop-ff or via paypal below.
Steps to submit your work(s) for the show:
- Click for online sign-in here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQCNINH3OEEIBn85Jrq0rn0h68JG0dygeNlAElrfeIE/edit?usp=sharing
- Email the image (in jpeg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 2021 Awards Show
- Image parameters: JPG file format | 1500 pixels on the longest side | Max file size 1MB | No frame/mat visible | Good lighting
- Pay your sign-in fee via PayPal here
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 914-834-1117.
About this year Juror of Awards:
Carol Ward served as the Director of Education and Executive Director at Morris-Jumel Mansion, and Past Director of One River Art School. She graduated from the University of Mary Washington with a bachelor’s degree in art history and holds two masters in museum education from The College of New Rochelle and art history from CUNY-Hunter College.