CALL for MAG ARTISTS
Works on Paper/Works with Paper
All work related to, on or with paper:
Printmaking, Photography, Watermedia, Collage, Book Art, and more.
Show Dates: January 11- 29, 2022
Drop off: Tuesday, January 11, 12-3 pm
Online submission deadline: January 9
Opening Reception: Saturday, January 15, 3-5 pm
Pick up: Saturday, January 29, 12-3 pm
*Work on Canvas and 3D work will be shown in a future show
Important: All work must be picked up on the day of pick-up. If work cannot be picked up on this day, call the gallery to make arrangements for pick up the day before or the following week. No work can be left at the gallery more than 1 week. If so, there will be a charge for late pick up.
- All work on or with paper accepted
- Membership dues must be paid in full
- You must be juried in the media you wish to exhibit; work should be new
- All work will be exhibited at the gallery and on MAG website
- All work will be for sale (60% to artists / 40% to MAG)
- Artists set their own price
- Sign-in fee: $10/1 onsite ; $15/1 piece exhibited onsite & online. Pay at the time of drop-ff or via paypal below
Steps to submit your work(s) for the show:
- Click for online sign-in here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rxUB4FB1E2ljTFam5QzPsaty1lK4Id6rB3hFdJn6Iyg/edit?usp=sharing
- Email the image (in jpeg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Paper Play
- Image parameters: JPG file format | 1500 pixels on the longest side | Max file size 1MB | No frame/mat visible | Good lighting
Pay your sign-in fee via PayPal here
- Work must be no larger than 36″ in any direction
- If your work is larger than 36″ you must call the gallery to reserve a space. If you do not reserve a space we might not be able to exhibit your piece. It will depend on the amount of work that is received within the original guidelines. We are usually limited to 3-4 large pieces.
- Any work that is not clean, dry or framed properly will not be hung.
- If matted, we prefer white or off white although alternatives may be accepted.
- Works must arrive framed and ready to hang with a wire. Saw tooth hangers will not be accepted.
3D work with or on paper
- Pedestals will be used to display 3D work.
- Work should be able to be moved by 1 person.
- Large or heavy work must be approved by the gallery director.