Call for Artists
MAG Member & Non-member
Member’s Invitational Group Show
Member can invite a non-member artist to exhibit in the show
Invited artist can exhibit work in any medium
Show dates: March 9 – 26, 2022
Opening Reception: Saturday, March 12, 3 – 5 pm
Drop off: Tuesday, March 8, 1-3 pm
Online submission deadline: March 6, 2022
Pick up: Saturday, March 26, 1 – 4 pm
Important: All work must be picked up on the day of pick-up. If work cannot be picked up on this day, call the gallery to make arrangements for pick up the day before or the following week. No work can be left at the gallery more than 1 week. If so, there will be a charge for late pick up.
- All media is accepted
- Membership dues must be paid in full
- You must be juried in the media you wish to exhibit; work should be new
- All work will be exhibited at the gallery and on MAG website
- All work will be for sale (60% to artists / 40% to MAG)
- Artists set their own price
- Sign-in fee:
Member – $15/1 piece exhibited onsite & online.
Non-member – $30/1 piece exhibited onsite & online
Steps to submit your work(s) for the show:
- Click for online sign-in here
- Email the image (in jpeg format) to email@example.com with the subject Member’s Invitational
- Image parameters: JPG file format | 1500 pixels on the longest side | Max file size 1MB | No frame/mat visible | Good lighting
Pay your sign-in fee via PayPal here
- Work must be no larger than 30″ in any direction
- If your work is larger than 30″ you must call the gallery to reserve a space. If you do not reserve a space we might not be able to exhibit your piece. It will depend on the amount of work that is received within the original guidelines. We are usually limited to 3-4 large pieces.
- Any work that is not clean, dry or framed properly will not be hung.
- If matted, we prefer white or off white although alternatives may be accepted.
- Works must arrive framed and ready to hang with a wire. Saw tooth hangers will not be accepted.
- Pedestals will be used to display 3D work.
- Work should be able to be moved by 1 person.
- Large or heavy work must be approved by the gallery director.
to MAG’s newsletter about upcoming shows & programs